Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Trips/Events: Kentwell Hall Tudor Midsummer


I fell in love with Kentwell Hall on my very first visit as a child with the school, it did involve dressing up and even back then I loved an excuse to dress up!  It's only about 40 minutes from our doorstep so back in June I was thrilled to find out there was a Tudor Midsummer event taking place.  I asked one of my besties (who understands why Tudor history is so fascinating) to join me for what turned out to be a gorgeous day.  The weather was very British mix of sunshine and showers but we were too busy admiring the stunning costumes, wandering about the lovely gardens, oohing over the delightful stitching and being chatted up by men in extraordinarily large cod pieces to notice!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x