Thursday, 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

Autumn is my favourite time of year and I love, love, love Halloween (or Samhain/All Hallows Eve).  Had a lovely relaxing day to myself listening to spooky plays/stories, opening Halloween cards from friends and family and carving my most adventurous pumpkin design yet!  Samhain Blessings!
Let me hear you howl!
 

I LOVE candles.

Anyone recognise the beast on the fireplace?

Spooky pictures in the background a gift from my dad, the books are all mine!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos and displays but how did you do the pumpkin ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      I printed off an image from the internet and used my pumpkin carving tools. :-)

      Delete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x