Friday, 1 November 2013

Autumn Glow Blog Swap

A few weeks ago I agree to take part in the Autumn Glow Blog Swap on Blueberry Heart where I was partnered with Sue at Sweetpea Family.  I was delighted to received such beautiful items from her and it seems we share very similar tastes.  Sue's parcel arrived at just the right time to add a little cheer to my day.

Here are a few photos of the gifts I sent to Sue. 








My note was written in the cute Autumn Teddy card - she looks very pleased with her crop of pumpkins.  Zentangle is a new craft I have just started and I used this on the tag.  Fimo is one of my favourite crafts so I made a mini pumpkin and a poppy brooch.  I stitched up the felt sleepy fox brooch which came as a free kit with my favourite magazine Molly Makes.  This last year I have started wet and needle felting so added a felted acorn and pumpkin.  Another of my favourite crafts is cross stitching and I thought this bookmark was appropriate for the time of year.  I love making 'new from old' jewellery - the handbag charm/keyring was made using pieces picked up from a boot sale and charity shop.  Like a lot of crafters I love buttons and beads - Sue sent me a bag of beautiful Autumnal buttons (I have used them in my Autumn/Halloween display) and I sent Sue a mini hand stitched bag using a piece of Halloween fabric (a fat quarter picked up in a sewing shop sale) and filled it with Autumnal beads from my stash.  As you will see from Sue's blog she very much enjoys cooking with her grandchildren so I couldn't resist the 'From Grandma's Kitchen with love' set.
 
Thanks Blueberry Heart for organising this and Sweetpea Family (Sue) for my beautiful parcel of gifts.





 



1 comment:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x