Friday, 8 November 2013

Using my Autumn Glow blog swap goodies...

I wanted to share my gorgeous Autumn gifts received from Sue over at Sweetpea Family (you can visit her blog here).  Here are a few of them filling little spaces in my life...

Beautiful felt flower brooch.  I always think a coat is never properly dressed without a brooch.  This is one of my favourite coats (I love it's vintage look) even thought it is years old and needs repairing every year I just can't bear to part with it!
 


Another pretty brooch.
 
On my little summer jacket - another favourite!


 
 
 
The felted, Fimo & crocheted acorns, knitted leaf & pumpkin and Autumn buttons (under the orange candle in the glass) really finished off my Autumn/Halloween display of witches and glasses!
 
 
 A little compact ready to go into my new M&S tartan bag along with my tartan scarf - I am addicted to all things Scottish!
 
There were also some Docrafts Papermania Christmas in the Country die-cut toppers I will share a photo of these when I have used them on my card creations or gifts.  By the way if you haven't checked out this delightful range of papercraft products, you must!  I've fallen in love with it, I think it must be the Scottish/Scandi feel to the patterns and of course the cute reindeer images!  Oh and it reminds me of beautiful Christmas jumpers and cross stitch.  Like I said I fallen in love with this range.
 
Hmmmm there were also some delicious chocolate owls...erm I can't seem to find those...perhaps they've flown off!!!!
 
Many thanks to Sue.
 
Dilettante Blessings to you all!

2 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x