Thursday, 16 January 2014

What's the best way to say thank you...

with cake of course!

My hubby has spent a lot of time running me around to places recently and has been very patient with me so I thought he deserved a treat, and then I thought I would share it with you...


well a photo of it at least!

This is my hubby's favourite cake, Spicy Fruit Loaf.  It never lasts very long and he never shares it.  If I bake one for anyone else I have to smuggle it out of the house!

I better put the kettle on now as I know someone who will want a steaming mug of tea with a slice...

1 comment:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x