Monday, 24 February 2014

Creata Creations

I LOVE products from Creata and I wanted to share with you some of the cards I've made recently using their gorgeous products.

Made for a card swap group.
Tall card blank covered with a patterned sheet from Creata 25 x 25cm Die-Cut and Pattern pad.  I have used the reverse of this sheet to cover the corner before peeling back the corner of the backing sheet.  I like to edge a lot my cards with ink to take away any harsh white lines, on this particular I card I used Milled Lavender Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  Rose seed packets are from Creata Shabby Chic kit backed on Creata Mint & Rose Silky card edged with Bundled Sage & Milled Lavender Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  Faux pearl button and butterfly from Creata Shabby Chic Kit edged with Milled Lavender Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Roses are glittered using Silver Shaker Graph It Marker.  I also used an off-cut of the patterned paper inside the card and punched the insert edge with EK success punch so the design showed through.

Wedding Acceptance Card

Peach paper is from my stash, Creata Copper Silky card, die cut made using inset from Creata label pop-up die, butterfly made using Woodware punch, inside of hearts and butterfly glittered using Silver Shaker Graph It Marker.
 
RAK swap card

13.5 x 13.5 cm square card blank covered with a piece from Creata Die-Cut and Cardboard Patterns pad edged with Tea Dye and Milled Lavender Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  Mat and layered with pattern card from Creata Card with Glitter pad edged with Milled Lavender Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Creata Mint silky card edged with bundled sage Tim Holtz Distress Ink, pattern card from Creata card with Glitter pad edged with Milled Lavender Tim Holtz Distress Ink all corners rounded with corner punch.  The main image is from the Creata Shabby Chic kit shimmer added with Graph It Silver Shaker Marker.  Butterfly embellishments from Creata Shabby Chic Kit shaped with a bone folder edges glittered with Silver Shaker Graph It Marker.  Dragonfly brad, string and vintage button from my stash.
I attached an off-cut of the background sheet to the back of the card showing the reverse side and edged the insert with EK success edge punch.

(Please note I have not received any free samples, merchandise or discounts from any of the companies mentioned.  I have chosen to share these products with you because they are good quality and I enjoy using them, they were all bought using my own pennies.)

 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning selection of cards beautiful so well coordinated I love them im sure they brought a huge smile to the face of those lucky people who received them x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x