Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Another Creata creation: Floral Birthday Card

I have really fallen in love with these coordinating Creata products.  This was going to be an exploding card but I tinkered with the template (no I didn't do it wrong, just different!) to get this shape.



Products used;
Panels cut from Creata Pattern Card pad
Creata Gel sticker mounted on off-white silky card mounted on foam pads
Creata Rub-ons
Creata 3D handmade stickers
Panels and circle cut from Creata Off White Silky Card
Circle cut using EK success circle scissors (every crafter should have this tool it's incredible)
Happy Birthday Peel-off from stash.
 
I left the circle blank for the sender to write on and it folds completely flat for posting.

6 comments:

  1. WOW that's beautiful Tracy looks complicated but well worth all the effort x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracy
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tracy, love the shape of your card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Tracy, and the papers are fabulous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shaped creation Tracy in fabulous colour tones.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, fab shape and very pretty papers! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x