Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Commission: Friendship Card

The request was for a Friendship card, so nice to do some a little different to the usual birthday cards, etc.



Products used;

Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card
Anna Marie Designs Blue Dotty Card
Anna Marie Stamens
Creata Lace Trims
Lily of the Valley 'A Friendship Recipe' Stamp
Woodware Flower Punch
Wooden 3D Friendship embellishment bought from a stand at NEC but I've forgotten which one!
Buttons, hessian, string, bronze charm and 3D leaf from (long forgotten) stash!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tracy....love the way you have laid it out!!
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this a fantastic card beautifully set out and a lovely natural look stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x