Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Creata Blog Challenge #25 Say It With Flowers

Time for another Creata challenge card.  When looking through my stash I realised just how well the 3D stickers, gel stickers and rub-ons really complement each other. I tried to pull out the colours from the tulips with the mirri card.





Products used;
Cream A4 card from stash folded to make off centre gatefold card.
Creata Patterned Paper Pad
Creata Teal Mirri Card
Creata Pink Mirri Card
Creata Gel Sticker
Creata 3D Stickers
Creata Rub-on
Happy Birthday & flower Peel-off from stash
Pink brad from stash


4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card such beautiful colours I love flowers and this card would bring a smile to every ones ones face beautiful Tracy a very talented lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Tracy....very flowery! Thanks so much for joining us over at Creata Challenge..
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab sweet card, perfect for the creata challenge. thanks for taking part. Gill DT x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x