Thursday, 10 April 2014

Male Card

I sometimes struggle with ideas for male cards, which is where the It's A Mans World Hunkydory kit came in very useful.  I followed a pattern in the magazine to make this card using the golf toppers, Rosewood & Argyle textured-foil adorable scorable cardstock and argyle insert sheet.  I tweaked it bit by edged all of the cardstock and toppers with distress ink and made the golf ball toppers look used by smudging them with Tim Holtz Forest Moss Distress Ink.  I think I shall probably use this style of card again, it's easy to make but the shape adds a bit of interest - ideal for a quick card!


2 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic card male cards are a bit of a nightmare love the way you made it your by adding distress ink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, really like the way you have used the distress inks. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x