Thursday, 15 May 2014

The Mad Crafters Tea Party

'Sigh' That my friends is a sigh of contentment.  I just had the best morning, I think maybe there is nothing more pleasurable in life than spending time with lovely people, and when you spend it doing the things you love it's all the better. 

My perfect morning...tea cake & craft.  The lovely people, Michelle, Carley and Stephen.

Those crafters amongst you may recognise Carley from Creata and her shows on the Create & Craft channel, it was super to spend some crafty time with her, and yes she really is that happy, fun and crazy in real life!  The very generous Michelle (of the Creata DT) hosted the crafty tea party at her house where we all enjoyed tea served from a teapot (in my opinion the only way tea should be served) and scrumptious cupcakes, chocolate, and I took along some of my almost famous melting moment biscuits (those which won first prize at the village show).  Stephen was our gentleman of the hour or rather three hours, which went so quickly and I think we could all happily have spent the whole day, nay, week crafting our hearts out.

Three hours playing with lots of super crafting goodies and raiding Michelle's crafty stash :-)   I came home with lots more cards from Michelle, and from Carley for my Breakthrough Breast Cancer & Macmillan Cancer Support charity sale happening later in the year ... watch this space for further details.

Here are photos of my mornings creations (also for the charity sale) and the girls and guy that I spent my morning with.






It really was a fantastic morning, and I hope we can do it again soon.  Crafty blessings to you all. x

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a lovely time, wish i could have been there but its such a long long way away from me :-( One day we will all meet up again and be able to spend some quality time together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so pleased you all had a lovely morning cant wait to here all about and catch up on tips x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like a lot of fun. I love meeting up with my crafty friends and just chatting and getting messy with ink etc.
    great pages and layouts and the photos really make them.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. was really wonderful meeting you Tracy & crafting the morning with all 3 of you luvlies did go soo quick. gorgeous cards love your blog the scrapbook page & thepic of Carley & you + the frame etc. hugs Steve xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x