Sunday, 22 June 2014

A Few of my Favourite Things

So the brief from the Creata challenge (using at least one Creata item other than mirri board)  was to make a card with the theme A Few of My Favourite Things.  It wasn't difficult to think what Creata items I would use (I have drawer dedicated to Creata/Carley Duff), but only a few of my favourite things - I have lots of favourite things which ones would I pick!!! I've tried to cover as many of them as I can in this Creata neverending card, it seemed the perfect choice to showcase a lot of my favourites.









So just in case you can't work out my favourite things, let me explain what they are and what I used; writing (Creata Script stamp, Graphic 45 Foutain Pen stamp), Scotland (white card and blue paper from my stash),  reading (Gorjuss paper and image cut from Gorjuss notelet pad), Sewing (Marianne Paper Sewing Pattern stamp, felt button from stash (love buttons too) with thread and needle also from stash), tea (Creata die cut cup), music (Notes punched from Creata Mirri board with Create & Craft punch), purple-yes ok so I did a few things in purple but I really LOVE purple (Creata pattern paper), baking (Creata baking paper pad and die cut rolling pin in foam using Creata die), birds (Barbara Grey birdhouse & silhouette birds stamps), creating/crafting (Graphic 45 Create & Creative stamps & 'Handmade' ribbon from stash), cake (Creata design sheet), vintage style (dress stamped on Creata baking paper pad using Marianne Fabulous 50s stamp, Creata Tres Chic and Shabby Chic kits, hat peel-off from stash adhered to Creata patterned paper), family (Creata pattened paper and FAMILY chipboard sticker from stash), my Newfie Fergus (silhouette peel-off from my stash), butterflies (die cut from Creata die cuts & pattern cardboard pad), Autumn (skeleton leaves from my stash), dolphins (Creata parchment, sun punched from Creata patterned paper pad & yellow Creata peel-off dot from the centre of a flower peel-off and dolphins punched from grey paper from my stash using Create and Craft punch), flowers (Creata flower rub-on), snow (Create & Craft snowflake punch using Creata Christmas patterned cardboard), Yule (Creata patterned cardboard pad), Peacocks (Stampendous peacock feather stamp using Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire & Forest Moss Distress inks), Winnie the Pooh (Winnie the Pooh image from my stash), bears (Creata stencil using parchment aperture card & Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress ink) and cats (a sticker from my stash).

I might send this card to myself, I know I would love it, although it wouldn't be much of a surprise!
Crafty Blessings. x

2 comments:

  1. Tracy i LOVE how you have expressed all your fav things in one card and explained them in such detail. Such a fab make. Thanks for entering into the creata challenge. Gill DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant never ending card with lots of great images x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x