Saturday, 14 June 2014

Freebie Card Kit

This was a quick little make using a free card kit from Making Cards Magazine.  The designer is Sarah Hurley.

I used the packaging as my base as I liked the faux stitching around the edge and then built up the card using the paper which I cut in half and then reversed one half used a strip to hide the join.  I decoupaged the rose image, using a slightly thicker pad on the larger rose to bring it further forward.  I added the Best Wishes sentiment, cut out more leaves and spiral cut the roses from the design sheet.  I then used a quilling tool to twirl the roses up to look like small buds.  Quick and simple.



Crafty Blessings x

1 comment:

  1. Very nice I like the fax stitching look to its a pretty card lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x