Friday, 27 June 2014

Helping to save the flower pot pretties!

News Alert from Lacy Sunshine Blog; An evil Stinky Buggmee is trying to wilt the magical Flower Pot Pretties, it wants them as its minions.  It plans to drain them of their magical powers and beauty.

I'm helping to saving them by creating as many projects as I can using the Flower Pot Pretties digi stamps available from the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe, just click the blinky in the blog margin and you too can help to save them from the evil Stinky Buggmee, there are prizes up for grabs!

Here is my first Flower Pot Pretties: Cherri Cherry Blossom.  I used the following Graph It markers; Hair - 1140, 1230, 3245, blender Skin - 4115, 4120, 4145, blender  Flowers - 5115, 5120, 5125  Beads - 5140  Eyes - 7105  Kimono - 7210, 7240, 7250  Earrings -6130  Lips - 5110  Twigs - 3150, 3160  Bamboo - 8110, 8120  Pot - 6140, 6175  Inside pot - 9203, 9205  Pot Legs - 6290, 9407  Pot Edges - 9201, 9203, silver shaker  Background - 9401

This was my first attempt at blonde hair too, not too bad for my first go and using the colours I have available at the moment.

Cherri is mounted on black card with foam pads, I added a few oriental extras using stamps from my stash and mounted the whole topper on ivory linen card.  The name is made use purple Foil Play foil from the bumper 20 foils kit.  Click the blinky in the margin to visit the Foil Play website.  I also used this to create an aged affect on the trim of the pot, with which I'm really pleased.

Cherri's brooch is a flower gem from my stash.

I think this image is just adorable and hope my penpal likes her card.

Crafty Blessings. x

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes - http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-24.html
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes -  http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/p/new-challenge.html
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes - http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-21.html

9 comments:

  1. Aw she's lovely. Great colouring. I'm still practising x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project, you've done a great job on her hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Tracey I love flower pot pretties and this one is adorable love her hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Very nice colouring of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tracy and lovely colouring very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love Lacy Sunshine images! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww a cutie!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x