Thursday, 19 June 2014

Redgrave and Lopham Fen

A couple of months ago we went for a walk around Redgrave and Lopham Fen.  We were blessed with a lovely sunny day but not too hot, so we took THE BEAR (Fergus) with us, if you would like to see photos of the fun he had, then pop over to his blog at Newf News Dog Blog

If you haven't been to this art of Suffolk it's definitely worth a visit. It was very restful and the ground is easy-going, there are two or three different routes, we took the shortest on this occasion.  I took some shots of the scenery and wildlife to share with you.





 Blessings! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x