Thursday, 10 July 2014

Yule tag from waste.

Crafters never throw anything away, Fact, and I never argue with facts!  So I used the waste from my first Yule card to make a tag.  This is half the other side of the dark blue base card and the waste from the bells (not sure there is such a thing as waste from a Tattered Lace die) attached with an eyelet.  The reindeer stamp is from Annamarie Designs, I've highlight his hooves, the pattern on his bottom & antler and of course his nose with red foil from Foil Play.  The red Merry Christmas ribbon is from my stash.  The snow effect was made using white shake Graph It marker.


I think it coordinates nicely with the card.

There is still plenty of time to join in the Foil Play Facebook challenge to win a £15 voucher.

Crafty Blessings. x

3 comments:

  1. Your tag certainly does complement the card, love what you've done with the deer's bottom antler and hooves

    ReplyDelete
  2. It co-ordinates beautifully with the card, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful they go together perfectly love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x