Sunday, 31 August 2014

All I Want For Christmas...

This image from Digistamps4joy is so cute I didn't think it needed too much more on the card as I didn't want to detract from the image.

I have used the Creata Happy Holidays clear stamp set 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' stamp, Creata sky blue A5 classic paper and Happy Holidays die cutting & embossing set.  I thought this sentiment went perfectly with the pleading face of the image.  The silver ribbon bow is from my stash.

The digi images is mounted on foam pads on to a plain DL pre-scored card.

I like these icy blue tones, it must be because of my love of snow!  I used the following Graph It markers;  Suit; 7105, 7110, 7125, boots; 7130, 7160, 7175, 9502 lips; 6130, hair; 3140, 3160, skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, hat bell; Silver shake

I used Fluffy Stuff (yes that's its real name) on the hat and coat trim.  You simply apply it from the bottle (it has a very fine nozzle) and then heat with a heat gun which causes it to puff up, instant snow.  Think I need to get a huge bottle of this to use in the garden on Christmas Day! :-)




 
I wish to enter this into the Digistamps4joy monthly Christmas challenge (August)
 
Crafty Blessings. x
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Tracy this is just so beautiful and I love the non-traditional colouring. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of September.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this its a gorgeous stamp and you are right its so lovely on its own .your snow sounds amazing and looks fab love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy this is lovely, fab colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x