Saturday, 23 August 2014

Faery Ink Challenge Blog

I'm very excited as there is a new crafty challenge blog starting up!  You can take a peek at the Faery Ink Design Team & Challenge Blog here or click the button on the blog side bar.  You will definitely need to pop over the Etsy shop and admire all the stunning images by Amanda, and I bet you can't resist coming away with one or two purchases either!  I did just that, Funky Faery Princess (which I shall be making into a card to sell on my stall at the fayre at the end of the year to raise funds for Breast Cancer Care and the Macmillan Unit at the local hospital) and Wild Woman (I have a plan for this little lady), of course I shall share both my makes with you next week. I also have a couple more images to colour and share.





I have wanted to be part of a digi DT family for a while but I knew I really had to love the images to make the commitment and I really have fallen in love with Amanda's designs, so much so that I am answering the DT call.  If you are fan of Faery Ink and fancy being part of the Faery Ink family then pop along to the Faery Ink blog.  Even if you don't fancy being part of the DT take a look at the blog and pick a banner for your Facebook page or why not have a go at colouring one of the digis, they are a few to pick from, and I guarantee you will be smitten with these images just like me!

Wish Me Luck!!!! Crafty Blessings. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x