Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Happy Birthday Chicken!

It is the start of a new challenge over on Through The Craft Room Door and this is my GDT sample.  This quirky original image is Cowboy Birdie from Doodle Pantry and can purchased here.

Of course I have coloured the image using my Graph It markers;

Hat;  3245, 3250
Hatband; 8280, 9201
Scarf; 8110, 8120, 8280, 8290, 9201
Boots; 3120, 3125, 3140, 3245, 3250
Legs; 2210
Beak; 2105, 2110, 1250, 3190
Chicken; 1140, 1150, 2105



I printed the image twice so I could decoupage he hat and boots.  He is mounted using foam pads on to pale green lined paper from Creata which ahs been cut using my Silhouette.  Creata patterned paper the brown is embossing using Billie's Stones Creata cutting & embossing die.  I highlighted the bricks with brushed corduroy Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I have rounded the corners with a punch.  The speech bubble is cut from gold Creata lined paper using my Silhouette, the sentiment is a black peel-off.  The whole topper is mounted on to a pre-scored card blank. (I am gradually getting through my huge stash of slightly lesser quality pre-scored cards, they stand up perfectly but are a bit gaudy to use as card bases.)

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges;

Tuesday Throwdown # 207 - Mellow Yellow - http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/tuesday-throwdown-207-mellow-yellow.html

2 Cute Ink Digital Stamp challenge #112  - Animals - http://2cuteinkchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-112-animals-and-new-digital.html

Love to Create Challenge #127 - Anything Goes - http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-127-anything-goes.html

Crafty Blessings. x

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the cute party animal.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic what a fun design he's so cute love him love and happy crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truly fun card, Tracy, love this hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA - what a cute image; love those boots! Thank you for sharing your work with us at 2 Cute Ink! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little birdie is really cute!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the doodle pantry images. this one is so darn cute and you have an beautiful cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Jackie ~
    Love to Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x