Friday, 15 August 2014

Male Birthday Card

Time for another card for a male birthday!  My first thought turned to hobbies, so I could think of a theme for the card.  This particular man is obsessed with Land Rovers and I just happen to have some male themed postcards which I had scoured Ebay for in preparation of making male cards. 

I created the background for this card using my Serif Craft Artist Programme and digikit Fall Splendour.  The post card was original white so to tone it in with the background I distress it using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  It is mounted on Anna Marie Designs Kraft card.



Crafty Blessings. x

3 comments:

  1. That's fab so well coloured truly amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant man card he will just love this fab card gorgeous love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant male card love the vintage looking image and great background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x