Thursday, 7 August 2014

Neverending male card!

I think I've mentioned before that I sometimes struggle with male cards, I guess most of us crafters do.  However today I managed to come up with a neverending male card, yep that's right more than one side to decorate, but I did have a bit of help from Creata.  The neverending card base, papers and toppers are all from Creata, so too are the peel-offs.  The buttons and gems are from stash.  On the fourth side I have highlight the paper elements with Graph It Silver Shaker pen.  I think neverending cards will really appeal to the male folk in our lives, as they seem to love nothing better than puzzles and working out the mechanics of things!  Simples, as they say!


Side 1 with Creata peel-offs and buttons from my stash.
Side 2 with Creata peel-offs
Side 3 with gems from my stash.

Side 4 highlighted with Graph It Silver marker

Crafty Blessings. x


2 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x