Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Time to Rest & Relax

Hello All!

I have made this card with a generic sentiment so it could be used as a birthday, retirement, hello to a friend, a get well card or maybe to get someone through a tough time.  The image is from Chi Chi Memories and is called Spa Time.  I have coloured her with the following Graph It markers;

Towel; 7210, 7220, 7240, 8110
Dressing Gown; 4145, 5115, 5215, 6130
Collar; 7105, 9100, 9101
Slippers; 6130
Wine; 5140,6150
Hair; 1230, 2105
Chair; 2130, 3170
Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4145, 4150, 4155

The image is adhered to the reverse side of a piece of Creata A5 classic wine coloured paper, I decided on the reverse as I thought it draws the eye to the face of the image.  The watch die is cut from Creata A5 classic wine coloured paper using a Creata cutting and embossing die.  I used a nail file to relieve the embossing.  The striped backing paper is from a Creata die-cut & cardboard patterns pad as is the roses die cut.  The spots & bows patterned paper is from a Creata 4 x 8 cardboard pattern pad and I used a Creata stamp with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on to an off-cut from the backing paper.  The buttons and flowers are from my stash.  The sentiment is written on Creata A5 Silky card using a Barbara Grey technique.  Once again I have adhered the whole piece to a pre-scored card blank.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Chi Chi Memories Designs Challenge 15th July - 13th August - http://ccmchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/july-challenge-freebie.html
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #83 Anything Goes w/optional twist Friendship Day - http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-83-anything-goes-woptional.html
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge 112 - Thinking of you type sentiment - http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-112-thinking-of-you-type.html

Crafty Blessings. x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card just loving your design especially that watch its fab perfect love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that paper bow in the bottom corner! Thanks for joining us at CCM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really quite lovely.... I love all the layers and embellies..... and of course the colours..... the turquoise is my all time favourite..... thanks for joining us for our challenge at CCM.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card and a lovely thinking of you sentiment,great card to give someone who has had alot on their plate recently.

    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments,hope we see you again soon.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Tracy! Thanks so much for slipping this adorable project under our door here at 613 Avenue Create! Your project is featured on our Facebook page today: facebook.com/avenue613
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x