Monday, 1 September 2014

DT Project - Sisters of Craft September Challenge

So I have some very exciting news which I have had to keep secret for a few weeks, it's been torture!  I have been asked to be on the DT for Sisters of Craft challenge blog, of course I jumped at the chance and said yes!  So pleased as it's such a lovely bunch of crafty sisters and an honorary male sister too!

On to my crafty make to give you some inspiration.  We (the sisters) have been very lucky and been able to use unique digi images from Vince Price, you can see Vince's images here.

Vinces Blog


The image is printed on Crafter's Companion printable acetate and I have coloured it using Sharpies permanent markers. 

As Christmas is now only 4 months away (panic!) I have made a Christmas decoration/window hanging.  The wreath is made using Creata cutting & embossing die feathers set 1 & 2 from Creata Metallic card, and finished off with silver ribbon from my stash.  Everything is adhered with cosmic shimmer glue.




Anything goes on the Sisters of Craft blog challenge, so no matter what your craft is do come along and share it with us.  I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful and unique creations.

Crafty Blessings. x


4 comments:

  1. Just fabulous love this design perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy this is such an adorable project, love the softness of how it looks against glass. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, love what you have done!
    Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous- I love what you've done
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x