Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Faery Ink - I made the DT!

I have more exciting news, I made the Faery Ink DT, if you missed my post applying for a position you can read it here.

To celebrate I'm sharing this card I made using Faery Princess Boots Queen.  The image is coloured with the following Graph It markers; Hair; 1210, 1230, 1250, Dress, Boots, Tiara, Wand; 5110, 5115, 5120, 5125, 5130, 5140, Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, Necklace; 2130, gold shaker, Shadow; 7105, Eyes; 7110.

I have used pink mirri card, peel-offs, patterned paper, Heart Stamps set (stamped with clear ink and embossed with pink powder) & flowers cut using Joy! all from Creata.  The sentiments and gems are from my stash.  The bow is made from Creata paper using a bow template that came free with a crafting magazine.

I hope you like my pink on pink card which I will be selling to raise funds for Breast Cancer Care and the Macmillan Unit at the local hospital.




The Faery Ink Challenge will be starting this month, don't forget to take a peek at the blog so you can enter your creation.  My teams and I will all be sharing an inspirational post a little later in the month.

You can visit the Facebook page here.

You can also join the Facebook Group.

Purchases can be made from the Faery Ink shop.

Crafty Blessings. x

5 comments:

  1. These are all very pretty Tracy I love the image and the colouring is so neat. where you get your inspiration from I don't know but can you send some my way PLEASE X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and congrats on the new DT position x
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay well done Tracy !! very well deserved. A Beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x