Friday, 12 September 2014

Faery Ink Inspirational Post

Today it's my turn to share my first inspirational post for Faery Ink.  I hardly needed an excuse to use a Halloween image, especially as it is only days away, so I have used Frankie's Bride.  Personally I think she looks very glamorous if a little peaky!

The Graph It markers I have used are; Hair, 6110, 6120, 6130, 6140, 6175, Beads & earrings, 9501, Silver Shaker, Lips, 7140, Eyes, 5215, Flowers, 5110, 5115, 7105, Skin, 7210, 8110, Dress & Veil, 6290, 9407 Lightening, 7175.

The cardstock is Anna Marie black card.  The brickwork is made from Creata classic silky card using Creata Billie's Stones cutting and embossing dies. The flowers and brad are from my stash as is the tiny gem decorating the screw in Frankie's Bride's neck!  I have also used Creata purple and black mirri board to mat and layer.  I have used Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink on to Creata white metallic card and Creata peel-offs to create the foliage.  The spiders web is made from webbing - Ha!.

I left this free from a sentiment as I think it could be a Halloween card, a Wedding card for a Gothic themed wedding or maybe an October birthday card.

I hope you are feeling inspired, I would love to see your creations using Faery Ink images so be sure to share them on the Faery Ink Facebook Group page.


Close-Ups
 
Items used.
 
Crafty Blessings. x

2 comments:

  1. This a beautiful card done in beautiful colours love it you always inspire me well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful Tracy!
    Thank you too for calling by my blog and your kind comment x
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x