Monday, 15 September 2014

Faery Ink New Releases!

Today the very talented Amanda Byron has some new releases in the Faery Ink shop

I have used Halloween Kitty Cutie.  I have coloured her in Graph It markers, using the following colours; Tail; 1250, 2120 Leg Warmers; 1250, Paws; 9501, 9502, Skin; 4120, 4125, Nose & Lips; 4135, Muzzle & Ears; 4125, 4150, Eyes; 8280, 1250, Pumpkin; 1210, 2110, 2120, Hair; 5115, 5120, 5125, 5130, Top; 9501, 9502, Skirt; 9100, 9101.



The Happy Halloween doily is cut from Creata copper silky card stock on Silhouette Cameo, along with the spider which is cut from Anna Marie Designs black cardstock.  The first mat is Creata Purple Mirri card and the background is Creata A5 pattern cardboard.  The bow is handtied using Creata organza ribbon.  I have finished it off with Craftwork Cards Candi on the four corners.

Close-up
Do pop over to the Challenge & DT blog to take a look at the DT's cards using the other new releases.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything goes and include a handmade bow - http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/september-challenge.html
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes - http://craftingattheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes - http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/p/new-challenge.html

Crafty Blessings. x

4 comments:

  1. Tracy this is fantastic and Ginger Ninja adores it too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Halloween card. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tracy lovely idea for Halloween love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally unique card I love the shine. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Dee Bowz challenge blog be sure to join us next month as well. We love seeing your creations always!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x