Thursday, 4 September 2014

Halloween Puppy

It's only 58 days until Halloween so I thought it was time I shared another spooky cute card!  This image is from Stamping Dragon Design.  I used the following Graph It markers; 1230, 1250, 1280, 2105, 2110, 2120, 3120, 3125, 3140, 3190, 8280.

The base card is Creata green metallic card, the next layer is Creata Anthracite coloured Classic Silky A5 card.  I feel it's time for a little lesson here, as I was ignorant to this colour, so I did some research and it's a type of mineral similar to coal, makes sense as it does have a greyish tone and a sort of gold sparkle to it.  Moving on...the corners and flourishes are from Creata Patterned paper and Copper coloured Classic A5 paper.

The image is mounted on foam pads and the whole topper is mounted on a pre-scored card.

The sentiment is written with a White Graph It marker.



Crafty Blessings. x

1 comment:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x