Thursday, 9 October 2014

Autumnal Creation

It would seem that Autumn has well and truly arrived in the UK, not that I'm complaining because it's my favourite season, as far as I'm concerned it is nature in all it's glory.

I always feel more inspired to make at this time of year and I simply couldn't resist this cutie from Faery Ink.  I really enjoyed colouring her using my Graph It's in the following colours (Wings; 7105, 9100, Hair; 1280, 2120, 2130, Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, Lips; 4175, Eyebrows; 1230, Skirt; 8270, 8280,8290,2120, 2130, 5220, Top; 2120, 1280, 1250, Nails; 4175, Flowers; 5140, 2120, 8280, Eyes; 3250). 

It was also a chance to play with my new Creata stash including the new Autumn die and new ribbons.  I've undone the brown so I could fray it.

I've also used flower die, patterned papers, lined paper, silky card & classic paper all from Creata.  The tiny brad holding the flowers together is from my stash.






Close-ups


I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

wk 40 - Autumn Colours - Graph It Colouring Challenge - http://www.tlwkds.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/autumnal-creation.html

Challenge # 92 - Anything Goes - http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-92-anything-goes.html


 
Crafty Blessings. x

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Fab image and gorge colours.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card. Love the image and the lovely colours. Great use of papers to.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fairy - and like how you put the whole thing together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely autumnal card. Thank you for sharing with Vrafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love the leaves, and that adorable little fairy. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so lovely love the image and the gorgeous Autumn colours so pretty. Autumn is definitely here we've had some freezing weather this week so the jumpers are out !! Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x