Friday, 10 October 2014

Faery Ink Challenge # 2 - Halloween

It's time for a new challenge over on the Faery Ink Blog, and the theme is Halloween.  I have used the very funky Skully Goth Girl image, you can get her in the Faery Ink Etsy Shop

I have coloured the image with the following Graph It markers Hair; 6110, 6120, 6130, 6140, Top; 2105, 2110, 2120, Eyes; 3190, Vest, 6290, Skulls; 6175, Skin; 3120, 4115, 4125, 4135, 4145, 4150.

The easel card is made from a sheet of A4 orange card stock from my stash.  I have used a button (also from my stash) as the stopper threaded with Creata ribbon which I have also used to create a bow.  The Halloween and bat peel-offs are from my stash (they were originally silver so I coloured them black with a permanent marker pen), and I used Creata purple and black mirri card which I have torn at the edges rather than cut square as I felt this was more appropriate.  I have added some foils from Foil Play and double sided tape at the front of the base and also to the skull on her top.   I'm really pleased that the foil colours match perfectly with the Creata mirri.

I would encourage you all to take part in the Faery Ink Blog challenge and share your Halloween Creations, why not pop along to the Faery Ink Etsy shop and treat yourself to a spooky image!




I would like to enter this into the following challenge;
One Sweet Challenge - October - Halloween Theme http://onesweetchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/octobers-challenge.html#comment-form

Crafty Blessings. x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracy love the image and the colouring is excellent x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card just love your design its fab Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x