Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Poppies & Private Peaceful

I made this card for my mum, inside I put a newspaper clipping for the show Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo mat Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds.  I purchased tickets (we had seats in a box don't you know!) for mum and I as part of my mum's birthday gift - it's an important birthday I could tell you how old she is but I value my life too much!

Firstly I would like to tell you that the play was amazing, it was just one actor taking you through his life, the lighting and sound effects really added to the atmosphere, and we both thoroughly enjoyed. 

I used the Poppy digi from Sami Stamps (A Day for Daisies) with my Graph It markers; Petals; 5215, 5220, 5250, Stems, 8260, 8270, 880, 8290.  I adhered this using a tape runner to a DL card which I cut down and then stamped over it using Creata Script stamp with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.  I used Clear Pigment ink pad and red embossing powder to emboss the Creata Hearts stamps and mounted them on foam pads.

Crafty Blessings. x

1 comment:

  1. So pretty I love this beautiful design it sounds like a wonderful play your Mum will love this card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x