Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Busy with Buzzcraft

I have been busy building up these decoupage little chaps from Buzzcraft which were sent to me by the lovely Gill at Foil Play.  I became quite addicted to building these pyramage decoupage images and then I thought I best make some cards with them!  Here is a photo of two of the cards I have made with these adorable little images so far.

 

On this card I have used lined paper and metallic card both from Creata, the butterfly ring and toadstool die are also from Creata.


This creation uses festive papers, lined paper, metallic card and peel-offs from Creata as are the dies used to make the leaves, windows, snowflakes & leaves.

Crafty Blessings. x

4 comments:

  1. Very cute cards indeed - thank you, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the mushroom die! It looks so lush on the first one hun xx great layouts x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x