Monday, 1 December 2014

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge December

So here we are in December 2014 already!  As it's the first of the month it must be time for a new challenge over at The Sisters of Craft Blog.  This month we are being sponsored by one of my favourite artists, Toni Arthur (Art by Toni).  If you haven't come across her images you absolutely must check out her Facebook page, I'm hooked on her art work, it's so delicate and truly stunning. 


My image is the Crescent Girl Head, don't you just love the lines of the hair, it has so much movement.  Big news on this, I broke away from my Graph It markers, I know I was shocked too but something about this flowing design wanted me to use coloured pencils and since I was lucky enough to bag myself a awesome bargain of Spectrum Noir pencils (the ones that add highlight to your alcohol pens) I instead used those.

This time I have made a calendar, it is a simple easel card covered with patterned papers, peel-offs, die cut buckles, lace coloured with a Graph It marker (old habits die hard), all the supplies are from Creata including the cute little buckle dies these will get a lot of use because I think they are adorable, love buckles almost as much as I love buttons!

Anyhooo, here are photos of the finished project and I do hope you will join in with The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge as the DT always look forward to seeing your creations.  Don't forget to check out my teamies creations on the SOC blog.




Crafty Blessings.  x

1 comment:

  1. Stunning stamp its a gorgeous design I just love her. A great idea to make a calendar its wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x