Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Faery Ink Challenge # 4 - Winter Wonderland

So this time the Faery Ink Challenge theme is Winter Wonderland, you might already know this but I LOVE snow, so I loved this theme, as far as I'm concerned we never have enough snow in Winter.  I fell in love this this image (Honey Snowman Piggy) because of the little piggy all wrapped up in his Winter woollies, isn't he just adorable.


I used my trusty Graph It markers to colour the image (Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, Jumper; 1130, 1140, 1150, Bows, Ear Muffs, Cowl, Gloves, 5110, 5115, 5120, Hair; 3120, 3125, 3170, Skirt; 1250, 1280, 3120, 312, 3140, Boots; 5110, 5115, 5120, 5125, 6150, Snowman Scarf & Hat; 6110, 6120, 6130, 6140, Snowman; 9100, Buttons, 6175, Piggy; 4150, 9401, 9403, 9405, Carrot; 4170, 4175, 8280, Snow; 7105, 7110)  I had a little crisis whilst colouring this image as my marker 4120 started to dry up but I've ordered a replacement and it gave me an excuse to order a few more markers, well it would be rude not to and also I saved on the postage.  :-)

Close-up of the image by Faery Ink.
I have added some snowball accents, there are tiny pompoms I have in my stash which I have fixed with Cosmic Shimmer glue.  This is mounted onto Jean coloured classic A5 paper from Creata.  I made the diamond spring card using my Hougie board (which is my new favourite toy having attending a workshop with Kay Rutter at Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds), and is made from Creata metallic card.  The Let It Snow ribbon is from my stash.

I do hope you like my creation and have a go at taking part in the Faery Ink Challenge.

Crafty Blessings. x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 228 - Animal Magic - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/week-288-animal-magic.html
Aurora Wings - Challenge #9 - Anything Goes - http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-9-anything-goes.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - December Challenge - Anything but a square or rectangle - http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/december-challenge.html
Clear It Out Challenge Theme: Blues, Stash: Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous I love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card the images are just so cute and the design is lovely a fab card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Christmas card Tracy, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    If you have not added your name and would like to there is still a few days left to enter my candy here .

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Tracy! Love your coloring and fab snowballs. Thanks so much for joining our ATG Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. CIO challenge blog is so happy you stopped by to play with us this week...your project is awesome...hope you join us again <((><
    http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this card is totally adorable and gorgeous! The layout, colors and designs are superb! So lovely. This will surely make a lovely Christmas wishes this holiday season. Cheers on holidays!

    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet winter scene, thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Blue/twin/ribbon challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x