Saturday, 27 December 2014

Faery Ink Inspirational! - Any occasion gift bag.

I hope you all had a Merry Yuletide and are looking forward to the beginning of 2015.  Today it is my turn to post an inspirational post on the Faery Ink Blog. 

The image is Get Well Birthday Cute Girl, the title made me realise that it could be used for any occasion so I decided to make a bag to hold some goodies for any occasion.  I used Creata lined paper which is 120gsm so makes some really strong creases and again I relied on my Hougie to make this from just one sheet of A4 paper.  I used a hole punch to create that holes for the ribbon from my stash as a fastening.



The images is coloured using my Graph It markers Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, Dress; 7110, 7125, 7130, 7175, 7180, Shrug & Shoes; 5115, 5120, 5125, Hair; 360, 3170, 3190, Eyes; 3150 and silver shaker.

I cut the line between the girl and the balloon and used a piece of ribbon instead.

Close-up of image by Faery Ink.

I hope you liked my inspirational creation.

Crafty Blessings. x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

2 comments:

  1. Just so pretty what a fabulous bag and I love that ribbon idea it looks so lovely. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Best wishes for 2015 Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! I love the colors you used!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x