Monday, 15 December 2014

Faery Ink New Releases! - Love, Valentines Day

Today sees some new releases over at Faery Ink, and this time love is in the air so it's time to 'sigh' and swoon over our crafting.  This image is Honey as Cupid, I wanted to go all out red on this card, I know that's possibly a bit predictable but it happens to be one of my favourite colours too, so any excuse. 

I have used Creata metallic card as a base card, the Art Deco style was created using my Hougie, it's really simple to do but very effective.  The embellishments are Creata flock peel-offs.  I have added a bit of bling with some gems on the corners of the image.


I coloured Honey using the following Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, Rose; 5250, 5255, 5260, Leaves; 8280, 8290, Dress; 5250, 5255, 5260, 5270, Hearts, 5255, 5260, Hair, 9100, 9101, 9201, 9501, Gold Shaker. 

Close-up of image by Faery Ink
Don't forget to pop over to the Faery Ink Blog so see the other DT creations and then over to the Faery Ink Shop for some looooooved-up images!

Crafty Blessings. x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes - http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/challenge-60-winners-58.html
Paula Holifields Crafts ALBC - Anything Goes - but NOT Christmas
http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/albc-anything-goesbut-not-christmas.html

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I l be the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tracy, A beautiful image and love the colours and the new release is amazing.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and image. Very dramatic using all red. Love the card shape.now following. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous she's just fabulous love your card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x