Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Yuletide Humour

In this post I'm sharing the card I made for my dad to give to mum for Christmas, he usually asks me to make her card rather than buy one as that way it is always unique.  I spotted this image a while ago in a craft magazine and just knew it would appeal to my dad's sense of humour.  The man and sentiment "There are lots of things money can't buy ... unfortunately none of them are on the wife's Christmas list.'  are from Acid Drops & What Not's, it was an excellent excuse to buy something from their range and start another stamp collection addiction!  He is coloured with the following Graph It markers.

The poinsettia are stamped on kraft card using Visible Image stamps and coloured with Graph It markers 5220 and 5245.

The list is made from the scroll stamp in the Anna Marie Designs Skating on Ice and the Script stamp is from Creata.  All the card stock is from Anna Marie Designs.


I trust you had a lovely Yuletide and wish you all the best for 2015. Creative Blessings. x

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tracy, another lovely card, love the image and the colours.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunner hun, love the stepper design and that image is so sweet xx
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving the side stepper design. This has got great character too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x