Saturday, 24 January 2015

30th Birthday Card

My sister turned 30 yesterday so I thought I would share the card I made for her.  She is a crafter like me so I thought Rory - Time to Colour, Lacy Sunshine digi would work well, you will notice it's mostly pink, it's her favourite colour.  I stamped and heat embossed a Woodware patchwork numbers to create the background on black Anna Marie designs card.  The pink 30 is stamped on Bazzill cardstock.



The ribbon, buttons and other embellishments are from my stash.

Here is a close-up of the adorable Lacy Sunshine image.


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card, just love the cute image and different shades of pink

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x