Saturday, 3 January 2015

A crafty look back...

When I was thinking about what I should write for my blog post today, I took a wander around blog land for inspiration and caught up with a post from my old pal Charly (Landgirl1980), check out her post here about her trip to Hampton Court Palace, and realised there are some events from last year that I haven't yet shared.  My blog is mostly craft and books but in 2015 I want to share a little more from my life, so you can expect a few photos and posts from other happenings in my life, which may or may not be craft related - I really do eat, breath and sleep craft!

On that note it seems appropriate to share with you photos from my trip to The Handmade Fair at Hampton Court Palace.  This was during September 2014, my mum and I had booked the tickets well in advance and treated ourselves to the VIP version so we could meet Kirstie Allsopp.  I am a huge fan so needless to say my anticipation before the event was sky high!

There really were some amazing products for sale, truly beautiful handcrafted items and great workshops and demos.  We also attended an ETSY school session, and I have decided to take the plunge and open a shop his year on ETSY, so watch this space.  In the meantime here are the pics as promised.

It's all Kirstie...
...and me!
Handmade Yumminess...
and Vintage goodness.
All set in the beautiful grounds of Hampton Court Palace.
Creative Blessings. x

1 comment:

  1. Oh we had such a fantastic day there oh ar oh ar seemed to be the words of the day . It was an inspiration of loveliness .Kirstie is such a lovely down to earth person and lunch with her was a truly wonderful . Top it off I was able to do most of your Christmas shopping there thank you for a lovely day one of many we had in2014 x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x