Thursday, 29 January 2015

Baby Boy and Baby Girl

When some one you know is about to have a baby it's best to cover all the bases, so I always make one pink and one blue card.

The word baby is made using Quickutz Abigail Alphabet Set dies.  The backgrounds are chalked but you could just as easily use distress inks. I have added a bow, a moon embellishment and booties peel-off (coloured with peel-off markers) and gems from my stash to each. These are quick and simple but, I think, very pretty.



Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful delicate colours and a perfect example of less is more beautiful well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous baby cards - love the font on the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, These are both gorgeous card, love the effect with the chalk.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x