Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Baby shower...and a blunt blade!

Today I'd like share something a little different from my usual cards.  This was made entirely on my Silhouette Cameo machine, which has been seriously abused over the last few months so much so that it now needs a replacement blade! 

I was commissioned to make a baby shower card, my client had no particular requirements just that it should be something a little different, so this is what I came up with...



I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Crafty Sentiments Designs - New Beginnings Challenge - http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/new-beginnings-challenge.html
Clear it Out Challenge - Anythings Goes - http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/its-challenge-time-yahoo.html
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes - http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-41.html

Creative Blessings. x

4 comments:

  1. What a cute project...thanks for joining us here @ CIO challenge blog hope you stop by again to play <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just adorable. I'm sure she'll love it, it's so sweet! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting From The Heart!! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x