Thursday, 8 January 2015

Beautiful Blackthorpe Barns 2014

There are lots of Yule events I look forward to every year, one of the most beautiful is Blackthorpe Barns.  As the name suggests it is indeed in a barn, the vast building is filled with handcrafted pottery, bags, jewellery, paintings and lots more.  I could quite happily spend a small fortune here.  As if that isn't enough there is a coffee shop with delicious homemade cakes and sweet treats.  For me the real jewel in this Yule crown is the Decorations Shop, is if full to bursting with the most beautiful Yule decorations, wrapping, ribbons, etc.

Here is a little collection of collages for your viewing pleasure;









1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous place the products are gorgeous wish it was near me love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x