Sunday, 25 January 2015

Faery Ink Inspirational! - Dragons Heart

It's time for my Inspirational on Faery Ink and this month I have picked Dragon Heart from the Faery Ink shop.  I love dragons, so I'm really pleased to be using this image.  I have coloured it with the following purple tones (my favourite colour) of Graph It markers; 6110, 6120, 6130, 6150, 6175, 6180, 6290.  The image is mounted on foam pads.  The background is made using Sheena Douglass stencils and Tim Holtz 'Milled Lavender, Seedless Preserve, Black Soot & Chipped Sapphire' Distress Inks.


The whole topper is mounted on black card.

I hope you have enjoyed my inspirational, see you next month and don't forget to pop over to the Faery Ink blog for more inspirationals from my DT comrades. 
Creative Blessings. x

2 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x