Friday, 30 January 2015

Gone Fishing!

This is a simple and quick male card using chalks (but you could use distress inks) and 'fishing' and 'happy birthday' peel-offs on a hammered white card stock.  I stuck the peel-offs on before chalking patches of green and blue.  I find the tools that come free when you buy eye shadow ( I never use those as I always use a brush) are excellent for applying chalk.  I made this for a male but there is no reason it couldn't be used for a lady who loves to fish.

Creative Blessings. x

3 comments:

  1. A brilliant card,love the background you've created x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely how you added the green and blue as the water. that's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x