Monday, 12 January 2015

Hand-stitched Festive Decorations

Whilst chilling out during the period between Yule and new year I spent some time stitching.  I always think it's the perfect time to curl up with some hand sewing and a good film.

This cute little heart and candy cane are part of a kit from the Sew & So On range from Docrafts, you get everything you need (apart from a needle) and all the pieces are pre-cut so you can just sit back and sew, it makes 5 festive decorations.

For the first time ever I am linking this up to the Handmade Monday link-up over at the Handmade Harbour blog, why not take a peek and look at all the other lovely creations in blogland.



6 comments:

  1. These are lovely Tracy and you'll enjoy hanging them up again next year. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to meet you via Handmade Harbour. These are the cutest little decorations you have made. I'm sure it was enjoyable stitching these and seeing the beautiful results. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the sewing. It looks like they would work up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant these are just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're adorable! I bet they'll be loved for years to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x