Friday, 9 January 2015

Happy Halloween Memories

Halloween (Samhain) seems all but a distant memory now, especially as we are now over two months in to the new Pagan year, and the shortest day has been and gone, the Yule festivities are finished and we wait to see what Winter has in store for us.   Me I'm hoping for snow, what are you wishing for during Winter?

Aren't these painted pumpkins awesome!

Decisions, Decisions,...I believe you don't pick a pumpkin, it picks you!

This caravan owner needs to do some serious housework!

Creative Blessings. x

1 comment:

  1. I hoping NO NO NO SNOW x I love going pumpkin picking there are some really awesome pumpkins that people have decorated the best bit was peeping though the black curtain and seeing those amazing carved out pumpkins stunning roll on this year x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x