Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Mermaid Make

This is a card I made a little while ago but haven't yet shared.  The image is a stamp from my huge collection, I'm afraid I can't remember the brand of it, it was wood mounted and I've discards the wood mount.  I have used Whispers pens to colour the stamp and print it on plain white cardstock and then coloured the rest of the image with Promarkers.  I have mounted it on a green card base, enhanced the oval with blue glitter glue, used strips of crepe papers as seaweed fronds.  The shell and fish embellishments are from my stash.



Creative Blessings. x



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the mermaid.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, fab image and love the little embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card the mermaid is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x