Monday, 16 February 2015

A Bounty of Beaded Bookmarks

I love to bead, there is something very satisfying about rummaging through a pot of beads and creating some pretty.  I make a lot of beaded bookmarks as these photos show, these were all made as commissions or for selling.  I also hand-stitching little drawstring bags for them, and name them, sounds daft but these names/titles just come to me as I make them for instance the first one in the first photo was titled Saturn's Diamonds. They have been quite popular but with the take off of e-readers I get less orders these days.  Personally I still prefer a 'real' book.




Creative Blessings. x

6 comments:

  1. these are fabulous, love the different designs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loving the bookmarks they are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing and such varied desigs. I'd love to do beading, but my short sausage fingers really aren't made for delicate stuff lol

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. and what a bounty they are love them fabulous work hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x