Saturday, 21 February 2015

A Hunkydory New Home

Firstly I would like to say Hello and Thank You to all my followers, new and old, and everyone that leaves comments, it means a lot to know that some one is taking a peek at my little piece of blogland, and I really appreciate all your comments.

Now on to today's card which was made for the same friend who I mentioned in the Vintage Shoppe card post.  I remember spotting a Hunkydory kit in my stash that I thought might be appropriate from the Antique Flourish kit.  

I used half a piece of card stock as the backing and cut the edges off another to create a skirting board.  The edges of the card and the elements are inked with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I adhered silver mirri card behind the frame, mounted the mirror, 'home sweet home' sign, chairs and rose die cuts on to foam pads, the keys and table are adhered with double-sided tape.

I can't help thinking there is some missing from this card, but it sat for two days whilst I procrastinated as to what else it needed but alas I couldn't think so it was posted to my dear friend just as you see it here!  



Creative Blessings.x 

3 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x