Sunday, 15 February 2015

A sample that never made it's debut!

I love this image from Srappers Delight, it is one half of the proposal - isn't that dress just goooorgeous! It was a DT sample for the last Creata show on C&C at the end of last year, sadly it didn't make it to the TV screens as Royal Mail seriously let me down! 



Materials and Equipment
Image The Proposal by Scrappers Delight coloured with Graph It markers
White cardstock from Anna Marie Designs
Script stamp, patterned papers, metallic card, lined paper and dies or from Creata


Creative Blessings. x

3 comments:

  1. Aw that's so lovely such a shame it was never shown love the soft colours such a beautiful dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Tracy such a cute image and lovely card x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous image beautifully coloured, love the dies too

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x