Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Another Yuletide greeting for America!

This is another Yule card made for relations in America, as I mentioned in a previous post I try to come up with something different and unique every year.  The prompt for the inspiration behind this card was the mini number plate which I picked up a local papercrafting show.  Our relations live in Oklahoma so I just had to snap this up.  The truck is hand cut by little ole me (this was made pre-silhouette cameo cutting machine), I have used die-cut toppers for the parcels and wreath and the tree is cut by hand.  Peel-offs create the snowflakes, and I have made a little village in distance using stamps.

Creative Blessings. x

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tracy! I love the number plate what a fab idea.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, and clever ole you for cutting out the car free hand - it looks brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tracy, A fabulous card, love the scene you have created.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a fantastic card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x